Thursday, March 11, 2010

1 Woman, 1 Mission, 1 Million Ideas

If you are anything like me, you often find yourself getting dressed for work in the morning wondering if the outfit you really want to wear is a faux pas.

Are those shoes too girly? Are peep toes okay? Do I have to wear pantyhose? Does this suit fit me correctly? Can I go sleevless?

Being a working professional woman, it can be difficult to balance personal style with standard professionalism. You want to dress to be taken seriously, but also want to send the message that you have great taste & know how to take care of yourself & business.

There are a lot of wonderful shoes, clothes & accessories to help you do the job & I am here to share tips on how to put unexpected outfits together as well as how to dress for every occasion.

Please share any tips or ask any questions! I would love to share readers information as well!
You can always contact me via e-mail at wellheeledjd@gmail.com .

Thanks for Reading!

Well Heeled Woman

0 comments: